.

Keats House

This health centre was completely rebuilt in 1998 and was officially opened on 21st September 1999 by Health Minister Lord Hunt.

This replaced a health centre first established in the 1950’s.

The builders in this redevelopment were Hutton Construction and the architects were AHA from Stanstead Abbotts.

The total cost of the redevelopment was £1.8million and took twelve months to complete.