Nuffield House was rebuilt in 2005 and was officially opened on 28th March 2006 by the RT Hon Patricia Hewitt MP Secretary of State for Health. This new facility replaced a centre first established in the 1950’s.
The £2.2 million redevelopment began in July 2004 following several years planning and was completed in September 2005.
The dental practice was not part of this development however the new health centre has been designed to enable the inclusion of a new dental wing in the future.
Discussions are taking place with the current dental practice to redevelop the dental surgery.
Harlow Health Centres Trust Limited
Latton Bush Centre
Essex CM18 7BL